LEGO Ideas Birds Set
Set down those binoculars and get better acquainted with some of the birds you see every day with the LEGO Birds set. These detailed models of some of the most identifiable birds will pose a challenge to the builder. Gardener and bird enthusiast Thomas Poulsom designed these three birds, which originate in different continents. For instance, the Robin hails from Europe, while the Blue Jay calls North America its home. The set also includes a Hummingbird from South America.
Once assembled, each bird sits on its own presentation stand showcasing its scientific name. These birds can detach from their stands and be played with on their own. Each set also includes three booklets that contain more information on these birds, as well as the original designer. If you've been searching for a kit that educates as well as fascinates, LEGO Ideas Birds is definitely the kit for you!
- Recreate these detailed bird models and display them
- Remove them from presentation stands for optimal playtime
Set includes (580 pieces)
- Three bird models
- Blue jay
- Hummingbird with a flower
- Three presentation stands with proper scientific Latin name displays
- Three booklets including supplemental information on the birds and the designer
- Building instructions
- Blue Jay: 7" tall on the stand
- Hummingbird: 5" tall on the stand
- Robin: 6" tall on the stand